Monday, April 23, 2007

Another weather report

We have had weather in the 60s and low 70s, but are expecting thunderstorms today and snow mixed with rain tomorrow. I planted seeds this weekend and have decided that they have to wait for nautre's moisture instead of me supplying it. No sense getting them exciting about growing when they'll die off in the next snowstorm.

At the end of Dad's life, I wanted his pain and suffering to end. I wasn't expecting this, but I found I felt guilty because, in one way, I wanted my Dad to die. Once I realized it, I forgave myself and let it go. I just wasn't expecting that reaction.

I have developed a problem hearing with my left ear. Sounds are distorted, like I'm hearing underwater. Now when I whistle, I hear myself in harmony, like someone whistling along with me. I'm interpretting it like Dad is still with me. AND I'm under a doctor's care for a sinus infection that could be causing the hearing problem. Being fanciful is one thing, being stupid is another!
VC

No comments: