Sunday, April 8, 2007

Welcome from the author

Welcome to our famliy blog. Erin set one up for her family sooo I thought you all might want to try this form of communication. Only people that I have chosen can read and text on our blog. You will be invited to join and tap intoour site. You can text and send pics. about what's going on in your life. We have been shoveling for two days now. The wind drifts the snow around the basement steps and Sat. morn it was up to the window solid snow , compacted, had to cut chunks, blocks out to toss into ther flower beds!!! But the wind has finally stopped howling and we have had fires the last two days. Today, Easter Sunday the sun is out and I can see blue sky once again. Hopefully this will last until the next storm predicted for the Thursday. We need spring to pop before we do!!!

No comments: