Monday, April 23, 2007

Is spring here to stay?

This was a great idea Pat. I don't know how the weather was for everyone else this weekend, but we here in ER could not have asked for a better two days. I swear the kids were only inside to sleep for the past 48 hours, and boy did they sleep well after all of their playing in the fresh air. It was in the 80's both days and all sun. (I already have to buy another bottle of sunscreen for the summer and it's only April). It sure would be nice if spring is here to stay.

We are expecting rain this afternoon and temps in the 60s all week, but we'll take it. We are heading to NY bright and early on Saturday morning and will be gone all next week. Unfortunately, I doubt their weather out there will be nearly as nice and warm. Oh well, we'll appreciate all the more when we get back. Have a great week!

Chrissie

No comments: